Marcos Fernandes - percussion, electronics
Yumiko Tanaka - shamisen, voice
Seiichi Yamamoto - guitar
Yuko Hirai, Hirokazu Morikawa - movement
The annex of the museum was built in 1906 and it was used as the Kyoto Branch of the Bank of Japan until 1965. The building was designed by Kingo Tatsuno, who can be called the forefather of modern Japanese architecture, and his disciple, Uheiji Nagano. It is one of the typical western-style architecture in the Meiji period. In 1968, the building became the Heian Museum, and in the following year, it was designated as an Important Cultural Property by the Ministry of Education's Agency for Cultural Affairs because of its value as a building representing western-style architecture in the Meiji Period. The building was donated to Kyoto Prefecture in 1986, and it was restored when The Museum of Kyoto was built. It is preserved as one of the most spectacular examples of architecture in the historical sites located in the Sanjo Street area and it is open to the public as a part of the Museum of Kyoto and hosts a variety of performances in its Main Hall.